
This picture correctly displays my emotions from Tuesday!! I went to the gym to meet with Brian and we did my measurements....I will admit that I will really nervous, but determined all at the same time. When all was said and done, these are my results....
6 lbs of fat lost
3 lbs of muscle gained
2 inches lost
my body fat % went down by 4 percentage points.... HOLY COW??!!
All of my stress and worry washed away and I wanted to hit Brian for making me feel bad on Saturday for not losing pounds on the scale. I was on CLOUD 9. I knew that I was doing well, but this far exceeded my expectations. Needless to say, Jeff was glad that he didn't have to scoop me up off the floor again. Those little numbers have given me the BEST motivation to work even harder and do even better!!
Again, I need to say thank you to you ALL for your sweet comments, you will never know how much they touched my heart and helped me to stay motivated!!
In other news...I'm sure my brother Aaron is doing this same Snoopy happy dance above because he FINALLY made it into Dental School, and he got into the one in Mesa, so they don't even have to move away again. He has had the LONGEST battle EVER in trying to get in to school and we couldn't be more proud of Aaron and his dedication and hard work. Congratulations to Aaron and his sweet wife Melissa, we are SO excited for you!!






8 Things to Say:
Yay for Jenny!! I need to start working on that part of my life a little more..but then again being prego- i'm in a little bit different of a boat :) Im so glad you found mine! Yours is so cute! I have tried to switch my stinking layout so many times, but it will never work! I have a MAC and have decided that maybe its not compatible with these??? other than that, I got nothin. But I feel boring!! HAHA
Thanks for the sweet thoughts! We couldn't be more excited!
You are amazing!!! I am seriously so proud of you. That's so funny because I've gained twenty pounds since being married and now I'm going through the same thing. Well, I am supposed to be having about 1300 calories a day:( Yeah, that's the hardest part. I don't mind the exercising but the eating less stinks. I love you so much. You need to come up here!
Yeah for cloud 9!
wow! that's soooo awesome! i've been in the mood lately to loose some weight too! and now you have me even more motivated...thanks! (i think!) :)
CONGRATS! I knew you would start seeing more results soon. ARen't you so glad that you stuck with it??!!
Tell Aaron & Melissa congratulations from us!
Can I just say that I have so much awe and respect for what you are doing. It's hard. Your are AWESOME!
Wow that's awesome! Just remember it isn't always what the scale says but how you feel that really matters. I'm so impressed by all of your hard work!
Post a Comment