
Dave & Kristy Call, Dad & Mom Kleiner, Aaron & Melissa Kleiner, Tracy & Andy Kleiner, Jenny & Jeff Johnson.
A few of my other siblings posted some of our CUTE family pics on their blogs, so I decided that I should post some cute ones too!! And because I have been stuck in bed all week with strep throat, I needed to get out of bed and do SOMETHING. So while I am burning copies of our family photos for everyone, I decided to post a few of my favorites....enjoy...Oh yes...these were done by the amazing and talented Onehm.... She is AWESOME!!
We all fell in LOVE with this shot!! Cool huh?

Jeff and I in front of the BEST green wall ever!!

A Group shot in front of the amazing green wall!!

My and my hubby being as charming as ever!!







9 Things to Say:
I love these pics!
yo slim shady- you are lookin soooooooo good. i can see it in your face! you sparkle!! love the pics. i love how everyone's fam pics look so good and it seems like everytime our fam tries to do that we have issues with what to wear. i'm definitely suggesting blue for our next pic :) you guys look great. you get your good looks from your mom-she's a babe!! hope you are feelin better!
I had no idea Andy and Aaron were your brothers ! I knew them back in the day at the Singles Ward. And I grew up with Tracy and her Family, they were in my Ward. She knows my Sister pretty well. What a small world !
You look great and congrats on all the weight loss !
I love the pics! They are way fun!
It was so fun to be with your family. I sure do miss your parents being right next door...even after all these years. They (and you girls) were the best neighbors ever!!
Hope you are feeling better soon...
Hey Jen- you look so awesome! I wish I had the drive to work out. :) I hope you feel better soon! You're family pictures look so good. Have a great weekend!
-Natalie
Your family pictures turned out great!
sOrRy u R sIcK AGAIN!!!
dId YoU hAvE a ChanCE tO fInisH tHe Cd'S???
So cute!! Where are your pictures done at? I have seen that fountain thing before and think it's soooo cool.
Post a Comment