Wednesday, February 6, 2008

Frustrated

I try not to be too political on here, but after last night's results, I cannot believe that this loser
is winning the repbulican vote, lets label him as brusselsprouts. I am also extrememly concerned that this loser
is winning the democratic vote, we will label her liver. I was talking to my in-laws last night and came up with this analogy. If these 2 end up being the presidential nominess, it would be like having to choose between liver and brusslesprouts for dinner. I hate both of these things and I'm pretty sure they're not all that good for you. I am slightly concered for the future of our country if this is all I have to choose between. I am disappointed, and VERY nervous!!

5 Things to Say:

Anonymous said...

don't even get me started!

Image Envy said...

Excellent analogy! It's so true!!!

Whitney said...

haaaaaaaaa you are so funny! that's kinda what i thought . . until i heard romney's speech! tru i like that romney guy a whole lot more but i feel a little better about the republican party now :) seriously though .. .liver and brusselsprouts- gross!

onehm said...

AMEN, sista!

hilarious...but I have to add that if Obama (let's label him poo) starts to get ahead, we're really in trouble! I'd rather eat liver or brussels sprouts any day over poo!

Kami Milliron said...

I am not even sure I want to vote in this election. There isn't a single Candidate that really impresses me. I think any one of these people could very easily tick off the terrorists and cause there to be an even bigger war. Possibly on our soil.