Monday, February 11, 2008

BORED!!!

Here's all you never wanted to know:

10 years ago:
Umm, I was in 8th grade. Probably getting ready for cheer tryouts, yes I desperately wanted to be a cheerleader, but sadly my dream never came true. I can honestly say it was most definitely a good thing!! However, maybe I woudn't be so chunky now, Oh well!! I was a beehive, oh my, and probably more boy crazy than ever!!




5 things on my to-do list today:
1. Go to work - check
2. make dinner - My attempt at Green Chile Pork, I will let you know how it turns out
3. clean my bedroom, wash the sheets and towels
4. Iron Jeff's work shirts
5. Go to the Grocery store

5 Snacks I enjoy:

1. McDonalds French Fries - sad, but true
2. Dreyer's Mint Dibs - just found out how truly enjoyable these really are
3. Apples and Peanut Butter
4. Honey Roasted Peanuts
5. Cheese!! String, cubes, slices...but it can't be the fake stuff

3 of my bad habits:
1. Picking at my cuticles
2. laziness
3. being OCD, Jeff tries to cure me ALL the time, I think it only makes it worse!

5 places I have lived:
1. Mesa
2. Mesa
3. Mesa
4. Mesa
5. And yes, if you haven't guessed, MESA!! I need to get out of here...


5 jobs that I have had:
1. Ned's Krazy Sub
2. File Girl
3. Collections Specialist, Insurance Verifier - Orthologic/DJ Orthopedics
4. Receptionist - MarineMax of Arizona
5. Finance Manager - B. McLaughlin Associates - I LOVE MY JOB

5 Things people don't know about me:


1. My Dad's nickname for me is Squirt. I'm not really sure how this came about, but I still get called this by my dad.

2. I really want to go back to College and finish my degree. I have always felt bad about dropping out and not applying myslef like I should have.

3. I wish Jeff and I could move away. Not forever, but just for a little while. I would love to live on our own, in a different state and be able to experience a different kind of life!

4. I tried out for the Arizona Idol a few years back, hoping to win it big and be a BIG star. Afterwards, I realized that I wasn't cut out for that scene. I don't think I have the voice for that kind of music. I think I'm a pretty good singer, but not a pop star!! I'm quite content singing to my dog...and in church.

5. My siblings will attest to this, but I was a royal BRAT as a kid. I cried to get my way, threw fits and temper tantrums as often as I could, and was a HUGE pain in the you know what! I now cringe when I think what a brat I was and continually apologize to my mother for having to put up with me; I can only pray that I don't get a kid just like me!

I don't really want to tag anyone, but I would love to know a little more about all of my peeps!

3 Things to Say:

McCabe Family said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
McCabe Family said...

It is so funny to read pointless facts about other people. Somehow it makes me feel more human. Oh, and I am with you on the fries!

Kami Milliron said...

Duuuude, you used to work at NEDS ??!! I seriously think you need to go back and work there again. And then you can get me free Subs ; ) And the picture of those French Fries REALLY makes me want to eat some, but I won't. Okay I will. No I won't. But I will.