
This is what I'm feeling like today, except add a box of tissues and some good old vitamin C...I'm not even close to having my shopping done, I have a sore throat, the sniffles and some aches, and I am still working. This year, this month of December just has not gone the way I would have liked it to. I'm stressed and forgetting things, this is not a good preview of things to come!
I was sick last Christmas, on my birthday, sick on Thanksgiving so if I end up being sick again this Christmas, I will have come full circle!! Heaven Help Me!!
To all you bloggers who have children, I don't know how you do it.
So if you have advice for me on how to make it through Dec. 24th, please share!!






5 Things to Say:
Echinacea tea and LOTS of sleep!
Hope you get to feeling better really soon...
Pause.... take a deep breath....then ask your hubby for a big hug.
You could always ask for a blessing from Jeff. It might sound like a small reason, but nothing is really too small for the Lord. And don't try and do too many things in one day.
-Cassie
i FeEl yA SisTa!
BREATHE and don't try to do so much! If I start feeling like you are describing I just cut out all the less important things so I can keep my sanity.
Post a Comment