Friday, December 21, 2007

Simple Gifts



So, as you read in my last post, I have been slightly under the weather and MAJORLY stressing out about this whole Christmas Season. Yesterday, I found that straw that broke the camels back, or mine for that matter.

I was in our office looking for something and as I got up, I hit my head, rather hard I might add, on the corner of a shelf right above our desk. I broke down and just started to cry. I sat there sobbing for a good 10 minutes when my adoring husband came in and sat with me. He gave me a big hug and said to me, "listen, if nothing gets done for Christmas, it's okay, because we have each other, and that's the most important thing, right?"

I am SO thankful for him and this small little comment. It has completely changed my attitude towards for the rest of the season.

Jeff also, being the amazing man that he is, managed to clean our bathroom, because I have had zero energy to do so, and take me to dinner last night so I wouldn't have to cook.

I'm still not feeling 100%, but I think I can make it, and maybe have a good attitude about it too! I am so grateful for small and simple gifts!!

4 Things to Say:

Dave'sWife@{thediaryofdaveswife} said...

awwWWW. 10 PoInTs FoR jEff~
aReN't hUsbAnDs gReAt?

Mallory said...

are you Prego? Sounds like how i felt when i was pregnant. i was SOO sick for months. hehe.. your probably not, i just thought i would ask. hope that you feel better.
:)

Jen said...

You are so cute! I would have totally broke down too.

The Boothes said...

Hey I got a blog and just wanted to say hi. Love you.
Michelle