Wasn't last weekend the BEST??
I LOVE THE RAIN!!!
Sometimes I think I live in the WRONG state, because I seriously love the rain.
And so does Chowder. He thought I was the MEANEST person on earth for not letting him go outside and splashing in the puddles. But at least I was nice enough to let him sit by the open door.
While we enjoyed the rain and the cooler temperatures I decided it was a good time to become Domestic.
I made homemade Cheeseburger Soup.
When I first heard of this soup I wasn't too thrilled to try it, but it completely exceeded my expectations and has become a Johnson Family Favorite.
Here is a link to the recipe I used. It makes quite a bit, but the leftovers are just as good.
I had a SUPER long work week, shocker right??
I found myself picking out the M&M's from my trail mix and throwing them away. Crazy right?? I couldn't really believe it either. I was WAY more excited with the Nuts and Raisins.
I guess this means my tastes are changing.
And Chowder did a great job at taking naps for me. I didn't have the time, so he made sure to take extra ones!!
I got some additional shots in my back, yes I am still doing shots. I am still really hopeful that I will someday be able to put this funny back business behind me.






3 Things to Say:
I think I started picking out the M&M's a couple years ago.
looks like we are grown ups now :)
What????? No M & M's .....Jenny, not so sure we can still be friends....you've gone to the dark side. hee hee
ps...I loved the rain and cooler weather too!
I've never been a chocolate person...give me the salty items any day of the week and I am just fine :)
I sure help your back gets better. I have been there with you and it's misery having back pain.
Post a Comment