Not that I have been outside since Thursday, but I guess this is our weather today. Thankfully my house has been sitting at a nice 70 Degrees while I have been home in bed or in my Lay-Z-Boy. I have felt a little spoiled but am ready to return back to life and reality tomorrow.
I am feeling MUCH better and am SO SO thankful to my amazing doctor, Dr. Kozak, and brother in law David, my PT, who have been taking incredibly good care of my back. Fingers crossed this is the road to recovery, once again.
I did manage to make dinner tonight for my sweet man who has been at my side as well taking care of me.
He LOVES meatballs and I love this recipe. It's cheap and easy and pretty effortless. I would love to take credit for it, but alas I cannot.
Click on the link above for the recipe from the amazing ladies at Our Best Bites.
Enjoy








1 Things to Say:
So glad you're still among the living. Hope you have some relief! Your meat balls look pretty dang yummy. You're a good wife to that man of yours!!
Post a Comment