I thought about using my post from yesterday again, it totally fits today's theme.
However I didn't.
So I have two things I can't live without today,
And that would be my incredible parents.
They have taught me everything I know.
I would not be the person I am without these two people.
I know without a doubt in my mind that they were meant to be my parents.
I am incredibly blessed to have them in my life.
I love you Mom and Dad.







3 Things to Say:
You look so much like your Momma! I know the feeling about not being able to live without them...cherish every single day you have them ~ and I'm sure they are equally as lucky to have you as their daughter!! Family is everything!!
Parents are the best! I love that picture of them :)
What a sweet post and tribute to your parents'.......you are all equally blessed to have each other...
Post a Comment