HAIR!
I have a love/hate relationship with my hair.
The only thing I really hate is that there isn't a whole lot of it.
My sister on the other hand, got 4 heads of hair and I think it multiplies every time I see it.
However I do love that I can pull off different colors, styles and lengths because I get bored pretty easily.
Long and Highlighted
Short, Straight/Curly Highlighted
Short and Dark/Curly
But right now I am really feeling this length and color.
However I do wish that someone could style it for me everyday, because it takes a long time, and I am pretty impatient...







5 Things to Say:
I like your current look, long and dark :)
yes - i LOVE your hair right now! but i also like the curls of course...
"you should color it RED!" -remember that patient haha!
You're hair always looks adorable!! You can wear it all different kinds of ways and it looks just as cute!
I loved meeting you last night......YOU ARE A DOLL and I loved your hubby's hula he did as we picked you up...YOU TWO ARE WAY CUTE!!!! I thought your hair was adorable last night as well!!!!
I like your current look too! Long and dark :)
Post a Comment