1 can cream of chicken Soup
1 Cup Milk
6 chicken breast halves
Sliced Deli Ham
Sliced Swiss Cheese
1 box Stove Top Stuffing Mix
1/4 cup Butter (Melted)
Mix the can of soup and milk, once mixed, fill the bottom of the crock-pot
Next place your chicken into the soup mix
Layer Ham and Cheese onto each chicken breast (As much or as little as you want)
Sprinkle the Dry Stuffing mix over the top
Drizzle the melted butter over the stuffing.
Cook on High for 2-3 hours or Low for 4-6
And Ooh La La, it is done!
I love recipes you can just dump in a pot and hit start.
Enjoy!







2 Things to Say:
Just printed this baby up and I'm gonna try it!! Yummo
I am such a lazy bum, I bought all the ingrediants to make this bad boy this week and I have still not done it! But I have been craving this recipe since you posted it on Instagram. :)
Post a Comment