Thursday, April 26, 2012

BLACK AND WHITE

My heart melts for ANYTHING and EVERYTHING 
black and white!!!!!!!


From Pitchers


To serving platters


Picture Boards and Wall Crafts


Zebra Pillows


Zebra Pictures


Zebra Picture Frames


A Zebra Ottoman


My favorite plaque


And of course the Salt Lake Temple

My list could go on, and on, and on, and on...you get the idea

I wear black and white, I decorate black and white, I eat black and white

I LIVE BLACK AND WHITE

I LOVE BLACK AND WHITE

2 Things to Say:

Kami Milliron said...

I agree 1 million percent ! I am the same way. If we have an old piece of furniture, you can bet I want to sand it and stain it black or white : )

Bev said...

You can make black and white look simply beautiful! I love the way to put it with that LIME GREEN couch....love, love, love!