Wednesday, February 15, 2012

Day 15

Phone:


This is the phone I use MOST of the day...


However, when I was a little girl my Grandma Kleiner had a phone like this hanging in her house and we all thought it was the coolest thing EVER!!
I have always loved the look of these phones and if I ever get a home phone again, I'm totally getting one of these. Makes me feel like I'm in a Doris Day movie...

2 Things to Say:

Cara said...

We have that phone from Grandma Kleiner!!! When she passed our parents said we could take one thing from the home. Curt took the phone and it's hanging in my parents house as we speak. How funny :)

Jen said...

I love the 2nd phone. My Grandpa & Grandma Banks have one hanging in their office. When i was younger we would always play with it. oh the memories:)