This is my new motto and quote to live by for 2012.
2010 and 2011 were extremely difficult years to live through,
but the most amazing thing is:
I'M STILL HERE!
I made it through, most definitely not perfectly, but I made it.
I found this framed quote at Hobby Lobby on sale, and new I just had to have it.
I'm going to hand it above my bed so that every night when I kneel down to pray, I will look and see those words before I speak to my Father.
He is the reason I am here. He is the reason I have made it. He is the reason that we go through hard things. So that the day when we finally get to go back home, He will be proud of us.
My goal for this year is to strengthen my faith in everything, because I truly think you can never have enough faith.







3 Things to Say:
Love the goal!
You rock Jenny.....and inspire me too!
Yay a post! Now we just need that recipie blog :)
Love your quote for 2012.
It does work out.
I promise.
It took over 6 years for me to see that in my own life.
Thinking of you :)
Post a Comment