As some of you may know, my dear hubby served his mission in Moscow, Russia.
When he came home brought some Matroshka Dolls with him.
His mom has one and it is extremely beautiful and he gave another to his grandmother.
Well they were here for a wedding in November and she brought her doll with her
because she felt like I should have it.
So here she is and I think she is beautiful.
She has lots of dolls inside of her that get smaller and smaller, etc.
I was overwhelmed with joy when she let me have this because I feel like we know have a little piece of Russia and Jeff's experience there inside our home.
Thanks Grandma Roberts!






5 Things to Say:
She is beautiful i agree.
What a fun treasure to have :)
{{priceless}}. Grandma must really love you!!
i LOVE those dolls. LOVE.
ps: you did awesome in church today! {as usual}....i don't know if you saw our livy in the audience, but she was doing some sweet lyrical dancing to your song. she loved it too. ♥
Thank you for your comment. I really appreciated it. It was what I needed that day.
just saying hi! and that i am thinking of you after your comment to me.... :)
Post a Comment