Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Inerview

I had the Interview Monday, I felt like it went really well.
Said she would call me Tuesday to come in and meet the entire staff to make sure I was a good fit.
Tuesday came and went, and now Wednesday is not looking too bright either.

So I am waiting. Mostly impatiently, trying to figure out what to do?
Do I call them?
Do I wait?

What would you do if you thought it went really well and haven't heard back yet?

10 Things to Say:

Cassie said...

Send a thank-you email telling her thank you for the opportunity to interview, etc.

The Boothes said...

I was going to suggest a thank-you too. Sure love you!

Cara said...

I like the thank you idea too...if you haven't heard anything by next Monday I would probably call just to check in. I hate when employers do this!

Tyler and Kendyl said...

Ditto to all the above. Send a thank you.. maybe things just got a little crazy at the office for them all and they didn't have time to have you come in again just yet. Either way it'll make a great impression :)

Angie Milne said...

call! or send a thank you. but either way, there's no such thing as being too persistent when it comes to a new job :)

onehm said...

Ditto to exactly what Angie said. It looks good that you are interested in what they think of you. You are showing that you care about THIS interview.
:) GOOD LUCK.

Jen said...

All the good advice has been given already.
Keep us updated:)

Callie Proffitt Christiansen said...

I also ditto everyone else. I thought I might have something to add but I don't.

Bev said...

for once in my life I'm at a loss for words! I'm not sure. I've been in both places....and employee and an employer. I think she's just busy and not ready to deal with training someone....she's crazy if she lets you get by!!

Kami Milliron said...

Call them, it will show how serious you are about the job. Good luck !