Wednesday, October 7, 2009

Trials

So right now I have been thrown a bit of a curve in my life's road, however I know that
whatever is thrown at me next I am relieved to have this man by my side.
I am so thankful for this man.
He truly knows me and how to handle all of my everyday issues.
Even though he is off hunting Antelope in Wyoming right now, I still love him.
Granted, I would definitely rather have him here, but the time he put in before he left was priceless.

P.S..
I struggle with Anxiety and due to this new "turn" in my road, I have lost 7 pounds!!
I always like to end on a good note!

6 Things to Say:

Jen said...

Love you Jenny!
I hope things turn around for you soon.

Allison Johnson said...

I hope things get better soon too! Lucky you! I struggle with anxiety, but I gain weight when I am having harder times...

Cara said...

I know you can get through any trial you face. Lean on that great family you have. Also I hope Jeff comes back soon, I hate being away from my sweetheart too.

Ashley Harris said...

Not sure what your 'turn' is but I'm impressed by your optimism! Oh, and I'm very jealous of your room - it sounds divine! I'm excited to see pictures.

TJ and Jen Sherwood said...

hope everything is ok!!

Bev said...

5 pounds.......good for you!!