Warning, This might be TMI for those of you that don't want to know about some of my personal issues.
Well I went to my doctor's appointment today and we decided that I am going to go in for a Laproscopy to help fix my Endometriosis, which over the last 6 months has gotten worse,
in my opinion.
It is considered surgery, but I can go home about 4 hours after the procedure and should be okay.
I will either get to do that on this coming Tuesday or next month. I am crossing my fingers for Tuesday because I just want to get this over with and start new.
Last year when my doctor suggested it I felt like it was totally out of the question, however it is amazing what 10 months of constant pain in your pelvis can do to your brain.
So at this point I am relieved that something is going to happen to help my pain and help me get some buns in my oven.
Jeff on the other hand is going in for Knee surgery on the 6th.
He will be having what is called a Lateral Release.
He is really nervous and anxious about having to be in bed for 6 weeks.
His is going to be a lot more intense because he will basically have to learn how to use his knee all over again.
I know that he is going to be okay, but Jeff is just worried. He is not the type of guy who would come out and say it, but I know he is nervous so I am praying for him!
But that is the latest and greatest and I never thought I would be so excited about having surgery!
P.S. Surgery will be this Tuesday! Yeah!






14 Things to Say:
I'm excited for your surgery if it means you can get those buns in the oven!
We'll be praying for you guys :)
I am happy they are going to finally give you some relief. And hopefully you will be popping kids out in no time : ) Please let me know how I can help. I am more than willing to bring dinner in, clean your house, do your laundry, etc. I want you to be able to recoup with your husband once both surgeries are done.
Good luck to both of you!! Everything will be great and we'll keep you in our prayers!
Hawaii cures endometriosis.... just a thought.
wowzers . . i don't know what any of those big words mean . .but we'll keep you both in our prayers. :)
We hope all goes well for you both and will keep you in our thoughts and prayers. Miss ya and love ya like crazy!!
OK, now I get it. I had no idea til I got your note on FB today. I'm excited for you that you insides will work better and excited for Jeff that his knee will work better too. I'll be the nurse for the both of ya. Dinner on Tues...yippppee!
Hey,
I just wanted to tell you the Laperoscopy is not bad really you should be back to normal in no time. It's just a step on the road to fertility. Just enjoy being taken care of and relax. Really the worst part is the I.V. and that's only because I hate I.V's. and I'm a big baby about it. We'll pray that all goes well and their able to clean everything out!!! Keep updating I love to see how everything is going.
Hey! I came across your blog on Jen & Scott Ray's. As I said on FB, don't worry too much! If this is your first surgery, I hope they don't find any endo! After having five, I can tell you it definitely does help with the pain. Good luck to both of you! If you have any questions, feel free to ask!
Hoping everything goes good for you Jenny. I'm sure it will all work out. Be positive sweetie and keep smiling your beautiful smile...In the end..it will make you just appreciate having those babies more" because you had to work so hard for them..ya know? Oh the things some of us take for granted. Thanks for reminding me to be more appreciative and grateful. Love ya.
Thank you all for your notes and information! I really appreciate them all! I will be sure to keep you posted on my progress. I have the best blog friends in the whole world.
Good luck to both of you guys!
Bad knees run in my family and all has turned out well for my family members, I totally understand being nervous, but Jeff will do great.
I'm so excited for you to be able to take this next step. Everything will be great and hopefully you will get your "bun" in the oven soon:)
Good luck! Surgery is never fun- no matter what kind. Just make sure to give yourself time to recover. I hope this gives you the results you want- and maybe the 2 of us can get pregnant together soon!
How exciting that you will soon be getting to a new phase in your life once this surgery is over. I hope all works out well for you. Love ya!
Post a Comment