Wednesday, October 21, 2009

My Question of the Day

Do you ever feel like certain people are put into your life for
an extremely specific purpose?
(And I am not talking about spouse's, families, etc., although I do know that they count)
But I am talking more like friends, ward members, neighbors, coworkers, etc?

And sometimes it takes a couple of years for you to realize that purpose?

4 Things to Say:

Allison Johnson said...

I do feel like that. And bless them for being there when we need them the most!

Tyler and Kendyl said...

for sure!! love it

Angie Milne said...

completely! so many people have already made a great impact in my life! even just the neighbors and random classmates, it's great! hopefully i can impact their lives for good also :)

Bev said...

I count you and Jeff among those who have a special purpose!!! We so love you guys!