I had a job interview this morning, I must say it went well. No formal offer, they would like to do a series of 4 interviews.
However, even though nothing is set or has been offered,
I feel good about myself. It has been a few weeks since I could say that.
It was a long drive for a short interview, but it was a major self esteem booster!
I feel like I am getting control of my life back.
I can do this and everything will work out the way it is supposed to.






5 Things to Say:
That is great! I hope this works out for you :)
Keep us updated and i hope if it's the right job for you, that you get it:)
keep us posted!
We're rooting for ya!!
thats great! WHERE WHERE!?!?!
WHAT A GREAT MONDAY!
So so glad that things are picking up. I love having my attitude improve. It's the greatest.
Post a Comment