Tuesday, October 20, 2009

iPod & The Proposal

As some of you may know, I have LOTS of trouble sleeping.
Recently I have found that playing scrabble and other fun games on my iPod has been able to help me through my sleepless nights.

However,
last night, the iPod died. I have tried everything I know how in order to revive it and
there is definitely no pulse.
I am taking it into the Apple store today to see if they can do anything for me,
but I have a yucky feeling that I would have to buy a new one.
Unfortunately, that is not really in my budget at this time. Sadness.

Also, last night I watched the Proposal.
I laughed so hard I think I cried a few times. I love the sarcasm of Ryan Reynolds.
This was definitely a much needed feel good movie. Too bad I watched this before
my iPod broke.
(Please insert sad face here)

*****Just got back from the Apple store and the iPod is no longer.*******
(Insert even bigger sad face here)

3 Things to Say:

Jen said...

Oh that totally stinks:( Hopefully it's not a totally loss.

P.s. One good thing that has come out of you losing your job is that you blog more:)

Bev said...

I know how you don't sleep so, I bet you wore the iPod out! Tell Santa, he'll get you another one.

Stu and Angie Milne said...

i love the proposal! stu and i even rewind some of the parts and die laughing together. sorry about your itouch :( you should start reading hunger games books to help you at night! they are soooo good jenny, so good.