Aww, bummer! I always have a hard time when my husband and I are going to be apart too.
I am the same way. I even cry when it is ME getting to go on a trip without him. Sometimes emotions stink!
he left again?!! nuh uh... we need to go out this week, get some fro-yo or something? one trip away is bad enough!
Sorry. I know that sucks. At least you know you love him when it's that hard when he leaves.
GIRLS NIGHT ! My husband is home, but in school most of the night. Come on over friend, we'll have a night of treats !
Where in the world did he go now? And you have dead antelope in your fridge....how dare he! Come see me!!
I always hate when my husband leaves town too. At least you don't have kids to take care of by yourself. Just a cute little puppy to keep you company. :)
Post a Comment
7 Things to Say:
Aww, bummer! I always have a hard time when my husband and I are going to be apart too.
I am the same way. I even cry when it is ME getting to go on a trip without him. Sometimes emotions stink!
he left again?!! nuh uh... we need to go out this week, get some fro-yo or something? one trip away is bad enough!
Sorry. I know that sucks. At least you know you love him when it's that hard when he leaves.
GIRLS NIGHT ! My husband is home, but in school most of the night. Come on over friend, we'll have a night of treats !
Where in the world did he go now? And you have dead antelope in your fridge....how dare he!
Come see me!!
I always hate when my husband leaves town too. At least you don't have kids to take care of by yourself. Just a cute little puppy to keep you company. :)
Post a Comment