Today is a very special day. Today my Daddy is 60!!
Holy Cow!!
So this one's for you Dad!!
He can make anyone laugh with his jokes, even though we all know they are Super Cheesy!
He is hip, in his own kind of way.
He has an amazingly strong testimony which makes me feel the spirit every time he bears it.
He is a hard worker and is never afraid to get his hands dirty
He is a lover, not a fighter!!
Daddy,
What can I say?
There never has been and never will be another Father like you.
I love you with all my heart.
Little girls and their Daddy's have a special bond, but I like to think that ours is EXTRA special
Thank you for being the very first man in my life!!
I love you forever and always!!








4 Things to Say:
How sweet. He should be honored.
I love the new picture of you and your honey at the top of the blog!!
What a sweet tribute:)
cute post - that is such a cute picture at the end :) Happy Bday to your dad!
Post a Comment