Monday, July 20, 2009

My Confession Monday

So thanks to Aubry who had this amazing idea, I decided to start a confession Monday's post each week. These posts are strictly for my views and opinions, sorry if you don't like what I have to say, but I am just trying to keep a little reality in my life. But please feel free to comment as long as it is not mean and nasty! Thanks!!

So here is my first go at it:
I HATE Exercising
Actually, I loathe exercising, but I hate feeling fat! I hate that I want to eat fattening things!
I know exercising works because I've done it and seen results, but I HATE it.
I hate that I hate it, because I know that my life would be a lot easier sometimes.
My pants would fit better, my shirts would too! But I just can't bare the thought of it.
I hate having to work so hard to stay fit.
It's a conscience battle every day of my life.
However, I know this is something I desperately need to work on. Not only because it's a health issue, but because it's a Self-Esteem issue too!! I am much happier when I am in shape!

Tune in next week for confession numero dos!!

6 Things to Say:

Kami Milliron said...

Love it ! I think these confessions are perfect for Monday's. And I hate exercising too. I also have to work really hard to stay in shape. So lets sit and eat chocolate together ; )

onehm said...

LOVE this idea.
And I am in complete agreement with you on exercising. :) YUCK.

TJ and Jen Sherwood said...

ooooh! I hate exercising as well!! I pout all the way to the gym and give the trainer so much crap!! I am right there with you.

Jen said...

Ha Ha! Love the confession post.
I actually love exercising, I just wish i was skinny already and could just exercise for fun:)

Unknown said...

I hate to break it to you- but everyone hates exercizing! It's once you get started and feel the adrenaline and the endorphins kick in that you like it! I have to battle myself everyday to exercize but I do it because I know I need to. Which battle would you rather fight- the " I hate myself because I'm fat" or the "I don't want to exercize"? The first one can last all day, but the second one only lasts for the 5 minutes before you get your shoes on and get going!Hang in there- you can do it!

The Momma said...

Ohh my Jenny, I hate exercising too! Can't stand it! I can't stand feeling fat either. What to do...What to do!?!?!?!