My dear friend. Happy Birthday. You are such an amazing person, and always have been. I miss the days that we were little playing orphans and horses in the park. 25 years has flown by, and I am so glad that I was lucky enough to share some of them with you. I hope you are having an amazing. Ross says Holla!!! know that we love you, and are Thanking God for you today!!!! PS Ethan HAS to meet you. Soon
5 Things to Say:
Happy Happy Birthday!!!
I Hope you have a perfect day :)
I'm commin' to see you tonight with birthday goodies! Have a happy day!! You deserve only the best! ♥ u!
My dear friend. Happy Birthday. You are such an amazing person, and always have been. I miss the days that we were little playing orphans and horses in the park. 25 years has flown by, and I am so glad that I was lucky enough to share some of them with you. I hope you are having an amazing. Ross says Holla!!! know that we love you, and are Thanking God for you today!!!! PS Ethan HAS to meet you. Soon
doh! i just send you and email and i could have sworn you were a 4th of july baby! :) happy birthday!! and a massage sounds like the perfect gift!!
Happy Birthday. Sorry we aren't there to celebrate. I can't believe you're 25- In my mind i'm still 25. Yikes.
Post a Comment