Thursday, April 9, 2009

I'm Here...I promise

I have been just out of it. I don;t want to say bust, but I kind of felt that way. I have been working and sleeping and doing just stuff, you know? But I have been looking on Etsy lately, and Holy Cow!! Super cute stuff?!!!! Now if only I had money to spend...

Does this look like me or what?? I am getting some crazy ideas in my head....more to come later!
 Oh yeah, Happy Easter!

4 Things to Say:

Bev said...

I love this!!! Yes, it is totally you! I love your new template too! So stinkin' cute!!

The Momma said...

I think it's ALL YOU! Super cute!

The Ayers Family said...

I'd live there!

Mallory said...

i LOVE how creative you are and how you have a FANTASTIC sense of style. so maybe you can send some advice my way! i am changing my home decor colors. everything i have is pretty much black and tan so i can add what ever accent colors i want to it. i had red for the winter, but now im changing it to TEAL! i LOVE teal! but i want to add another bright color with it. i was thinking yellow? does that look good together? i dont know :) so it would be like teal, black and a little yellow. is that lame? let me know what you think! :)