Friday, April 10, 2009

A Gold Star

If I had a Star Chart in my house, Jeff would get a BIG one of these...
Yes, that is right. A Big Gold Star. He left me a cute little note in my truck last night so I would get it this morning when I drove to work. It was nothing fancy, just a little note scribbled on an old napkin to let me know that he loved me. I love it when he does little things like that for me. Makes me realize how lucky I am to have him!! Thanks for being a good husband Jeff. I love you!!

4 Things to Say:

Stu and Angie Milne said...

what a sweet husband! surprise notes are the best :) we SHOULD get gold stars for our husbands.. haha. i love your blog! i scrolled down a couple posts and saw some of your wedding pics, so beautiful! see you tomorrow!

Cara said...

I love little surprises like that! It makes you realize how lucky you are...kudos to Jeff!

Bev said...

Jeff, your such a stud!! keep up the good work!

Jen said...

SO Sweet! I love little notes like that:)