I have chosen a word for the year, now that it's already march.
Choose....
I am going to make good choices. I am going to choose to be happy, even when times are hard. I am going to make a conscience effort to be happy and live a full life. I am going to pray for my Heavenly Father's help to choose wisely.
Choose....
What is your word for the year?
Easy corn salad
1 day ago






7 Things to Say:
You are very inspiring! I have chosen the word LOVE.
What a great thing to do and what a great word to chose. My word would have to be TRUST. It might seem odd that I would chose that word, but in just 3 short months, I have had to put all of my trust in the Lord and know that he will take care of us and that he knows what's best for us.
I think that's a good word. It really makes me realize that its in my own power to "chose" to be what I want to be, feel, act....
great post. I'll "choose" a word and do a post about it. I have to give this one some thought!! hugs!!
very good post jenny - but sometimes other ppl dont LOVE your CHOICES! :) ohhh dear.. my word of the year is BELIEVE. it is every year - believe in yourself and your future!
I love your word! So powerful...my word(s) for 2009 was no regrets...which is why I am so adament about having a more healthy lifestyle...I was tired of the holidays coming around and saying to myself..."well there was another 10 lbs gained-should of started that diet sooner", thanks for the compliments. It is so motivating to have friends and family notice a difference. I have been on a maitenence for a few weeks and I go full force on the diet again Monday. Sorry for the epic comment!
Chocolate...
I am going to make good choices. I am going to eat chocolate which makes me happy, especially when times are hard. I am going to make a conscience effort to eat chocolate to live my life to the fullest. Chocolate.
I love you baby doll, chin up, you've always been the greatest and you deserve happiness.
Post a Comment