Here he is, in the NICU at Banner Gateway. He had some trouble breathing when he was first born, but I am happy to announce that he is home safe with his momma and dad. It almost broke my heart, watching him being hooked up to all those machines, but if I ever have a baby with problems, I would definitely want him to be in the NICU at Banner Gateway. All of the nurses there were incredible.

Here he is feeding with the momma.

And this was the first time I got to hold him. We bonded instantly and I know we will be good friends forever!! I just love this little guy. It's so weird knowing my sister is a momma, but she is wonderful at it and I am a VERY proud Aunt!!
Watching this tiny little baby struggle was really hard for me, but it made me SO very thankful for all of the blessings I have. He is a little miracle and exactly what my family needed. Thanks K & D for bringing this little guy into our lives! I love him! LOTS!!
As a side note....root canal went okay. Found out that I have a fracture in the same tooth that I had root canaled and will need to have a crown placed on it. YEAH!! Even though that experience was not my most favorite one in life, I truly feel blessed because I received so many blessing during that little trial. I don't feel comfortable telling them to the public, but I wanted to publicly express my thankfulness. So glad I was in the right place to have the Lord teach me some things about life.






4 Things to Say:
You look so happy w/ him. Your turn will soon come:)
You look like a natural with that baby held so close! There is no better babysitter than an Auntie, unless it's the Grandma...for sure!
Glad the root canal went well....
He's adorable, it IS fun isn't it? I bet your mom and dad are thrilled with the first grand baby. Hope we get to meet him sometime soon.
CONGRATS AUNT JENNY : ) What a precious little Nephew you have. He looks so soft and snuggly in your arms.
Post a Comment