I had an impromptu Root Canal last night....however, I do have some pictures of my GORGEOUS little nephew that I will share as soon as I am up to it.
My mouth hurts a lot right now, but I have some very nice pills that help me through!
Easy corn salad
1 day ago






4 Things to Say:
What is wrong with you? Maybe everything should be in working order by now? why the root canal?
I was wondering how you were doing. Glad you're out of the pain.....now the pain will really hit when you see how much the crown is going to be...you need more than happy pills, you'll need a loan! So happy you're back among the bloggers!!
It's during times like this that you TRULY love the person who invented pills : ) I hope you feel better !
Hi Jenny ..root canal? Not fun! Hope you are feeling better. About getting preg, you should talk to Amber, did you know they tried for over 4 years? Just when they decided to start " testing" to see what was up, she became pregnant. Never give up, and it will happen sooner or later, one way or another. Probably when you least expect it. We love you guys- Aunt Paula
Post a Comment