Tuesday, December 9, 2008

Learning

So I love how when I finally feel like I have life under control, something happens that sets me off and I feel like I am back where I started? I am totally rambling on right now,  and there are so many thoughts in my head but I don't feel comfortable enough to share them in public yet. SO....you get this confusing rambling of words instead!!

BUT IN OTHER HAPPY AND NON-CONFUSING NEWS??!!!!

Jeff turns the BIG 32 on Thursday and my brothers Aaron and Andy have a birthday tomorrow....and my sweet brother-in-law Dave had a birthday at the end of November...so in their honor....here is a handsome pic of them all!!! Plus my Dad....he is always important. Thanks to you all for being the MEN in my life!! I love you all!!
(Aaron, what is with the face? This is the best one I could find!! Aren't they handsome?)

2 Things to Say:

Anonymous said...

I love Aaron's face!

Cara said...

I think Aaron looks so much like my daddy! He's a total Kleiner!

Sorry things are tough right now.