Sure, because there is no point in moving to Canada anymore. We're all going to have Universal Health care anyway !
The good thing to think about, is that we all prayed for Prop 102 to pass and it did. So even though Obama is going to be the cause of the U.S going down in flames, we can all rest assured that in a few States Marriage is going to be sacred. Well, we hope !
8 Things to Say:
Ha ha! YES!
I do, I do.
your funny!!
I'm all about it! Seriously though... Kinda scared.
Have fun in Australia!! I'm headed to Holland!
Sure, because there is no point in moving to Canada anymore. We're all going to have Universal Health care anyway !
The good thing to think about, is that we all prayed for Prop 102 to pass and it did. So even though Obama is going to be the cause of the U.S going down in flames, we can all rest assured that in a few States Marriage is going to be sacred. Well, we hope !
And its just begun. Love you! Lets do lunch on Tuesday!
Oooo. That might be a fun adventure!
Post a Comment