.
.
.
a
.
.
ZEBRA!!!
So onto other news...I have just been having a little bit of a rough patch. Life is just being life and I have been feeling a little Debbie Downer about everything. Well last week, I got home after an amazingly terrible day, and this little guy was the sweetest doggie you could ever find! He was excited to see me and he licked my cheek and sat lovingly by my side and didn't make a peep until I asked him to....he is truly Wo-man's best friend!!! I love my Chowder!!!
LIfe is just hard sometimes, I have decided, and I just need to adjust to things not always going my way! I think I just need a break, and next week I will get one!! Here I come Thanksgiving!!!






10 Things to Say:
so your hubby came over to home teach us and it was MAD craziness at our house, but im sure he told you that already!! I was doing my cousins hair in the kitchen, and we were watching the Kemptons kids all whille bro. Thompson is giving a Serious Lesson! It was funny! by the way thanks for those yummy brownies that you made us!! I promise i will get your pan back to ya!
Jeff scored some points for letting you get that.
I love that room- seriously so fun!
I'm sorry things have been rough lately for you. I don't know why but things seem to get so stressful & busy right before Holidays- But i guess that's what make Holidays so special:)
That bench is to die for! I wish I was as bold as you are with your decorating, I could never pull something like that off!
Don't you just LOVE a bargain!
I'm so sorry that you have been having some rough times...glad that your sweet furbaby can keep your spirits up!!
I LOVE that bench! Awesome deal!
I hope things start looking up for you soon, I know life gets tough a lot, but we all just have to keep thinking positive :)
So cute! I just love your style! I have no style so one day when I have money (in about 8 years or so) you'll have to come decorate my house for me! Ok, so mark that on your calendar!
I'm not sure why life has been rough, but I'm sorry and hope things start looking a bit better soon. :)
Life is hard sometimes, but at least you know when you are in those times, the sun is coming up just around the corner!!! Ross and I love you, and that bench is awesome!!!
LOVE, LOVE, LOVE your newest addition : ) I hope things start looking up for you. Please let me know if there is anything I can do. We could totally do lunch sometime, that always cheers me up !
The bench is great! I want to come and sit on it! I loved your 44things list! I feel I know your deep dark secrets. haha see you tomorrow!
Zebra is my favorite!!!! Good choice!!!
Post a Comment