**Disclaimer** So I guess I made it sound like I made a big change to my hair, but all I really did was go a little shorter and a little darker. Nothing fancy. I just hadn't had my hair done in a while so it was sort of a big deal to me!!! I will put up a picture tonight, but I promise, nothing special!!**
I used to be one of those gals who always had to have their hair done every 6-8 weeks. So let me tell you...it had been about 3 months since I last had my hair colored and a little over 2 months since I had it cut. So yesterday I went and had my hair done and it felt SO good. I came home feeling like a million bucks. I kept saying to myself there is nothing like a good new hairdo that can bring you out of a funk and brighten your week.
So thanks to my extremely talented sister-in-law for the GREAT new color and hair cut. I feel like a brand new woman. When I can steal my camera back from my hubby, I will take a picture!!
And Friday I finally get to use my gift certificate for a mani/pedi!! I am gonna be looking good, so watch out!!






7 Things to Say:
It's always nice to have people in the family that can do that because usually they won't charge as much. that's how I justify it at least!
ohmigosh . . isn't that the truth!! sometimes you just need a little "pick me up" and gettin your hair done or your nails makes all the difference (when of coarse we can actually afford it!) thanks for the wedding pics - they are so perfect! can't wait to see your cute updated hair!!
I can't wait to see the Hot New Jenny!
Are you ever going to post the picture? I'm dying to see this new hair!
I am in need of that same kind of therapy! Yes- let's get together, the sooner the better!
Your hair looks fantastic! So do your nails! What more could a girl want?
Hi Jenny, it's been a long time since I've seen you-maybe your wedding? Glad to see that you are doing well, I hear that you are coming to Curt's dinner on Thursday right? Hopefully I will see you there!
Post a Comment