Monday, August 18, 2008

Seriously...

Do you ever feel like in life it's just one bad thing after another? It's not big huge things that go wrong, but just lots of little things? Like for instance, I think I have had something wrong with me at least once a week since the day we got married.

I mean, can't a girl catch a break? I have had a headache for the last 2 weeks. What gives??
P.S.
I didn't mean to be throwing a little pitty party for myself, but I guess I kind of did. It's just that I have a kidney infection and I've had a headache for the last 2 weeks now, so I'm just not very happy with life right now. Thanks for all of your sweet comments though!! You guys are AWESOME friends!!

5 Things to Say:

Kami Milliron said...

Well first of all, are you pregnant ? Sorry, I just had to throw that out there : ) I hope things go better for you. Did you have a good Anniversary ? What did you end up doing for your hubby ?

Oh, I think I know why things are so crazy for you. You missed Bunco ! Bunco keeps life fun : ) I think we need a Sub for Camille in September if you want to come. If you want to come, I will give you all the details. You should be able to still log on to the Bunco Blog, let me know if you can't.

Brianne said...

I love all the pictures!!! Happy Late Two Years. Well, I know what you mean. I get something every other month and feel way worse in between. Um, hello, don't women suffer enough with menstrual cycles, labor, and emotional insanity!?! I don't know the answer, you tell me:)

Callie Proffitt Christiansen said...

I completely feel you on this one. Just yesterday I told my husband I would welcome a bullet to the head. :-) It's not just little things though, it's big things too. If you figure out a way to catch a break, definately let me in on the secret.

TJ and Jen Sherwood said...

I am so sorry for this! I hoep things go better for you.

Jen said...

I'm with ya girl! Even though my issues usually aren't health related , i usually always have something on my plate that has gone wrong.

As for headaches, I got migraines regularly growing up. Take an pain med daily (even if you feel like it's getting better, wait until you know for sure) And put a bean bag in the freezer and use ti for a cold compress- this works miracles.

As for a Kidney Inf- That STINKS! I have been there also- too many times to count. When i had ALL my UTI's i got a ton of antibiotic shots in my rear (that's a benefit to working @ a dr's office) but they did nothing to help- i just had to wait to out- or take meds. This is getting kinda detailed, but are you bleeding or does you lower back hurt?

I'm routing for ya! Life just loves to throw crazy stuff @ us- Why? Seriously i don't know.