Thursday, August 21, 2008

Happy Happy Birthday, Sister dear...

This post is dedicated to my lovely, wonderful, talented, creative, pregnant sister...Kristy...

So what can I say about one of the most amazing women I know!!! Kristy has been an amazing big sister. She has taught me SO many things about life, love, shopping, shoes, cooking, craftiness...you name it!! So Kristy, here are the top 10 reasons why I adore you...

1. You have an amazing smile and are never afraid to share it.
2. You are incredibly dedicated to your family and friends and are always willing to give of your time and talents.
3. You always will go shopping with me at the drop of a hat and have an incredible eye for bargains!
4. Nobody can paint a green wall like you can. You have an amazing ability to beautify any room you come in contact with.
5. Nobody can sing a Neil Diamond/Barbara Streisand duet like we can!!
6. You have more shoes than anyone I have ever met. And all of them are SO cute! 
7. You have 2 of the craziest dogs on earth and yet they fit you so perfectly
8. You have a strong testimony of Jesus Christ and the Gospel and are not afraid to share it with those around you.
9. You are going to be giving birth to the very first Kleiner baby and I can't wait to become an aunt to what is sure to be one of the cutest little peanuts on earth!!
10. You have been the best big sister a girl could ask for. You are always the one I call when I need a favor, or friend, or advice.

Kristy, I love you so much and look up to you in so many ways. I can't find enough words to tell you how FABULOUS I truly think you are! I hope you had an amazing birthday and I love you lots!!







3 Things to Say:

onehm said...

That was so so sweet!
Happy Birthday Kristy!!

Dave'sWife@{thediaryofdaveswife} said...

SoRRy iT tOOk Me SO LonG tO REaD thIS. . . i hAVE bEEn OuT oF tHE lOOP! It CeRtaInlY maDe mE cRY {tHeN aGaIn a LoT oF thInGs Do LaTeLy!} ThAnkS foR tHe LuV!

It's all Good- The Allen Fam said...

I love that tribute. It made me cry it was so sweet. Sisters are the best..and you two are pretty special nieces that I have. Keep in touch- Love, Aunt Paula