
To Engagement...



To that oh so special day 2 short years ago...

Than I did when we first met...



Tomorrow marks, 2 very special years for us!! I am posting this today because I will be off to girl's camp tomorrow!!
Tears are streaming down my face as I type this because I never knew marriage was going to be this fantastic. I am SO thankful to have this man in my life. He treats me like a queen, even when I don't deserve it. These last 2 years have been so incredible!! Jeff, you make me so happy each day. You are my best friend and I love you SO much!! Thank you for taking care of me, being my shoulder to cry on, and my giggle buddy late at night when I'm too tired to think. I don't deserve a man like you, but I am sure glad that you're mine!!
Happy Anniversary babe!! Here's to the next 50 years!!






9 Things to Say:
You guys are soo cute!!! Congrats on 2 years. It goes by so fast
Aww Congrats on two years!
You are just the cutest thing!
Congrats! Goes by fast doesn't it?
Of course you deserve the best Jenny!! I'm glad you were able to find it. Congrats! Tomorrow marks 4 years for us. On our 2 year anniversary Jeron was just coming back from Boy Scout Camp. Oh, memories...
Um, cutest couple ever !
Happy Anniversary! You guys are too cute! And after that "giggle" comment, I would have to say you are the best giggler ever!
Love you!
Yay! You do BOTH look incredibly happy! I love getting to those milestones and looking back at everything you've come across, how you dealt with it, and seeing where you're now at! lol especially remembering those first stages where you began to date- those are the best!! COngrats deary! and ps. I love your background! haha its always so cute! :o)
Congrats...we are so so so glad that Jeff found a wife and a great one to boot.
Congrats Jen!! I hope the next 50 years for you guys are just as fantastic!!
Post a Comment