Tuesday, July 29, 2008

Help!!! I need ideas!!!

*****Calling all married and creative folks*****

Mine and Jeff's 2 year anniversary is on this coming Monday, and we said we weren't doing gifts this year because basically, we have $0.00. But I still want to do something for him to make the day special, maybe make him something?? So I need some ideas of cute things you have done for each other on tight budgets?!!

PLEASE HELP ME!!!!!!

How can you not help out a couple like this??
Aren't we the hottest couple you have ever seen??? Especially me!!

7 Things to Say:

onehm said...

I made DH a "love jar" this past year. I decorated a small jar from Target with ribbon and a vellum heart tag and some cute glitter chipboard letters. Then I cut strips of cardstock and wrote something I love about him on every strip. He LOVED it. :)
I know I posted it on my blog...I think it was around Valentine's day.

Anonymous said...

just put together pictures of you both...from when you first met to engagent to marraige...honeymoon...ya know!!? and put it to music on the computer and make a DVD. those are my favorite gifts!

Lisa Marie said...

Put notes all around the house for him about how much you love him and appreciate him, etc. I remember someone blogging about their husband doing this for them but I can't remember who did it. If I find it I'll give you the link. It was very sweet.

It's all Good- The Allen Fam said...

O.k. what fun ideas! I could give you my idea, but you might get embarrassed, or I might- whatever but it involves his favorite dinner, candlelight, music, choc- covered strawberries, and some " sexy" lingere, ya know what I mean???? Yep...I like any of those other ideas too..

Natalie said...

For Wes and mine anniversary, we went to get a couples massage at a day spa in scottsdale that lets you hang out all day if you want. they have a pool and jacuzzi and sauna and beverages and snacks that are all included with the price of the massage. It wasn;t too expensive either. the place is called The Lamar Everyday Spa. We loved it!!

Kami Milliron said...

I am going to email you a GREAT idea !

Lisa said...

I don't have any ideas but I've got to say that is the best picture of you two. Christmas cards, cello!?