Monday, June 9, 2008

I'm BACK....

I am finally back from what seemed like the longest vacation in history, and I haven't uploaded all our pictures yet, but I just wanted to post the best part of my trip..... Yes, you are seeing correctly, and Yes it's real!! No knockoffs here ladies. As Jeff and I were driving to Rhode Island from Connecticut, we found an outlet mall and there was a Coach store with AMAZING deals on handbags! My amazing and wonderful husband decided I was worth it and bought this for me!! Thanks babe!! You are the BEST! More pictures of our super fun trip to come!!

8 Things to Say:

Callie Proffitt Christiansen said...

That is soooo freaking awesome. I am sooooo jealous. My husband would never do that. You totally lucked out. I'm glad he knows you're worth it.

Kami Milliron said...

I have never been a purse or shoes Girl, but congrats on your new bag !

Sugar Jane said...

I love your new background and cute purse! My neice bought a coach purse for $375. That's more than my car payment. It's very cute. I can't wait to see and hear more!

Jen said...

Welcome Back! Can't wait to see your vacation pics.

Lisa Marie said...

Cute!

TJ and Jen Sherwood said...

don't you love when that happens??!?! I got one of mine at the outlets in palm springs and it was like $150!! awesome!!

Brooke and Brett Martin said...

You cute girl you. I am SO GLAD you popped in on me! YES I REMEMBER YOU- you are one fun peppy girl whom I will never forget!!! Looks like life is going well for you...I say that only b/c of that new coach purse you got!! :) What more could a girl want? DARLING!!

erin said...

hi Jenny! i didn't know you had a blog too! wait, who am i kidding, everyone has a blog. I just had to take a moment to comment on your *sweet* bag! I, myself, have an obsession with handbags. My all time fav is fossil, i just can't seem to pass them up without drooling a bit! Keep in touch!