Friday, June 13, 2008

Addicted...

I finally gave in and started reading these...
I finished what I thought was the last book of the series on our vacation and was totally upset that they were over? But little did I know....there is a 4th book coming out on Aug. 2nd!! Hooray!!
I have never been more "into" a book in my entire life. The thing that were happening to Bella, I internalized and felt like it was happening to me! I cried A LOT while reading these. Thank goodness I wasn't single reading these or I might have gone into a bout of depression!!
Jeff was thrilled when I finished reading them because he felt like he finally got his wife back, so needless to say he is not looking forward to the fourth book nearly as much as I am.
Side not....I am almost finished getting my pics ready to Post...I'm hoping for a super vacation post tomorrow!! Stay Tuned!

5 Things to Say:

Kim & Max Willis family said...

i just finished eclipse last week!!! oh my goodness!! i can NOT wait for the 4th book!!! I convinced mallory to read twilight so she bought the "book on tape" so when she moves to utah she has somthing to listen to on the way up!!! so have you pre-ordered breaking dawn(4th book)?? i will tonight on amazon.com!

Lisa said...

Yah, Poston days... Don't you wish oyu could go back?! I loved Poston! And yes, I was "trendiest dresser." I kind of felt weird having that title but I'll take it now! I have yet to read those books. I'm kind of waiting till the movies are almost out that way I'm not going crazy.

PS- Would've tagged you but you've already been tagged. If you want I can tag you again!?

andykleiner6@gmail.com said...

Andy felt the same way. Tracy had a mister (male mistress) for the week or so she spent reading them. I definitely think she has a thing for vampires. And seeing that all girls love these books, deep down you all wanna get bitten.

Peace like a Ninja!

The Ayers Family said...

Welcome to the club!

Sugar Jane said...

Hello! I love stephanie Meyer. she also has a great new book called the host. It's very detailed but a goodie.