Thursday, May 22, 2008

Freaking Out...


Do you ever wake up and know that you are just going to have one of those days?? Well that is how I felt on Monday when I awoke and it has continued throughout this week and I haven't been able to get out of this funk that I'm in. Maybe it's because Jeff and I are going on vacation in T minus 1 week and I feel totally unprepared and adding a stressful workload on top of that.


Anyways, I need some suggestions to help myself out of this hole I feel like I'm in....

8 Things to Say:

Jeff said...

Don't freak out, you're going to have such a good time. I got the pms relief spray at bath & body works and it does wonders:) I love you, thank you for always making me feel so good, it means so much. I just think the world of you Jenny. You've always been so mature and on top of things. So beautiful and always had the better wardrobe. It is so comforting to know you found your love!

Kami Milliron said...

Take a long, relaxing bubble bath, work your butt off at the gym, eat tons of junk food, watch some good movies, sleep in when you can, go to bed early, clean, bake / cook, go on a drive by yourself, sit and read a good book or magazine, go to lunch with some friends. Those are some of the things I do when I am stressed out. I hope things get better for you : )

Amb & Dev said...

Jenny?? Hey woman it is your cousin Amber in Vegas! I just found your blog, while I was blog stalking. My advice is.. Eat some chocolate, it's like giving yourself a hug! :) Check out our blog at supercoops.blogspot.com. Where you headed on Vacation?

Jen said...

Don't stress because it will take the fun out of the upcoming vacation.

What i would do is make a list and sort the things that need to be done- Only do what is neccesary.
Then.... go shopping, that always makes things better.

Dave'sWife@{thediaryofdaveswife} said...

i sEE yOu dEciDeD tO TaKE A WaLk oN thE {wIlD} siDE. . . LoVin tHe AniMaL pRinT!

Anonymous said...

I would just like to be going on a vacation! period

Sugar Jane said...

Hey Jenny!!!
I am so glad to hear from you. Your page is so cute!
Does Kristy have a blog?
Now we can keep in touch a bit. We need to get all the other Allen's on board with the blog thing. How fun would that be?!

onehm said...

I know that feeling very well...
and vacations are always something to add stress to your life!!
So I say, just go with it...let it ride! And then ENJOY that vacay!!
;) Good luck!