Friday, April 4, 2008

The Office


I LOVE THE OFFICE....I feel like screaming that from the top of my lungs. I haven't had the chance to watch this show in a really long time and last night 4 episodes were on NBC and I was in heaven. I haven't laughed that hard in a super long time. Michael and Dwight are by far my favorites. The best episode of the night was where Michale decided to recreate "Survivorman" for himself and he was "lost" in the Scranton Wilderness for almost like 2 hours.....HILARIOUS!!! But I am so appreciative of awesome TV shows like this that allow me to laugh and break away from my crazy life. Thank you to NBC for showing 4 episodes last night and thank you to the writers for going back to work so that next Thursday we get to see an ALL NEW EPISODE!

6 Things to Say:

Jeff said...

Oh my, that is too awesome. The Office is Jeff and I's favorite show. We own some of the seasons and I was laughing so hard last night when Michael went to eat the poisonous mushroom. I can hardly wait for the new episode. Okay, so I totally have a crush on Jim... luckily so does Jeff. But I don't even know if I want to go see his new movie because I am so in love with him. I know, I'm ridiculous:)

Kami Milliron said...

Oh my heck, I LOVE The Office ! I think it is the funniest show ever. My Husband and I have been watching it forever. I think I just about pee my pants every time I watch it.

Unknown said...

ahh.. yes. i'm excited i'm not the only person posting about tv shows i'm obsessed with. :)

onehm said...

WE LOVE THE OFFICE TOO!!!
You guys should join our office party on thursday at our house...we're watching it in the theater!!
;)

Kim & Max Willis family said...

I think my sister told me that! oh and i just relized that you and Mellissa (hunsaker) kliner are sisters-in-laws! ahhh! she was in my ward growing up and i did her wedding updoo!! really small world!
how come i never see you anymore!! you need to hang out with kylie, lindsey and I sometime!! we will call you the next time we do something! -k-

McCabe Family said...

I am with you on the office. Love it. It is such a funny show and even funnier the more you think about it the next day.