Monday, March 31, 2008

Not much new to report

I have been on antibiotics since Tuesday and I'm still not feeling 100%, but I'm getting there. Waking up my throat feels raw and my nose is completley stuffed, but I guess that is just life! Needless to say, when I went back to the gym for the first time in a week, it felt like I was starting all over again. I hadn't eaten very much all week because I had difficulty swallowing, but I still managed to maintain my weight by retaining more water than usual....if you all catch my drift....So I'm hopping back on the diet train today, trying to get back in my regimen....I'm starting to feel like I just want to be lazy because I'm tired and cranky and just not in a great diet mood, but I don't really have a choice at this point!! So here's my kick off to the new week, in hopes that my attitude changes and I focus all of my crankiness and frustrations on my workouts!!

5 Things to Say:

Jen said...

You have to workout today!!! I'm opening up my gym membership again and & they have a childrens area so i can bring Katelyn. We can do this together! No Excuses!!!

onehm said...

GOOD LUCK!!!!

Natalie said...

Hey Jen- I'm glad you're feeling a bit better. Wes is doing really well in the academy. He's having more fun now than when he started. He actually only has 6 weeks left. It's seemed to go by quicker then I thought it would. Anyway, good luck with jumping back on the diet train. i've just started running again after a few years and i realize how hard it is mentally and physically. Good luck! You'll do great. -Nat

Kami Milliron said...

There's some nasty stuff going around. I woke up stuffed up and congested this morning and my Son has been on antibiotics for a few days for a nasty Virus that includes a Sinus Infection and Pink Eye.

I hope you feel better !

The Boothes said...

The weight thing is never ending isn't it, Ross and I are hopping back on it too. We should check in with eachother to stay motivated.