So these past couple of weeks have been really crazy and busy, so here are a bunch of random photos...However I must tell this story first....I was having a downer week, my allergies have been going NUTS and so I took the day off on Wednesday because I only got about 3 hours sleep because I was sneezing all night long...So Wednesday I decide to go to the store get some odds and ends and to Sprouts to stock up on my fruits and veggies....I'm in the checkout isle and the cashier keeps looking at me, kind of strangely I might add, oh yeah and the cashier was a woman...just as I'm about to leave...she says..."Can I just tell you that you have great hair...sorry if I looked crazy staring at you, but you have great hair..." OH MY GOSH..she made My WHOLE day....so the first pic is of what my hair looked like on that day...I felt the need to document the occasion....am I crazy for that?? I think so...
I don't think it looks particularly great...but hey I can be happy with it...
This is how Chowder spent his day on Wednesday...yes that's right, underneath a truck in the backyard...Aww..
Yes, he is sleeping again....lazy!!
3 Things to Say:
I agree with the Sprouts Cashier, I love your hair too. I am anxious to hear about your weight loss ! Good luck !
1st of all...I Love Sprouts 2nd of all...I agree, you have very managable hair; No frize, no unwanted cowlicks. Beautiful!!
You DO have great hair!
Post a Comment