



OK, I finally got around to posting pictures of our new trees in our front yard! Yeah, for landscaping right??It has been a long process, but I am SO glad we are finally doing it! We put in 5 trees along the perimeter of our house and Grass is just around the corner and we couldn't be more excited. We had planned on putting in our sprinklers, however with the last big rain storm, our back porch decided to spring a leak, which brought on this project...
That's right, we had to replace the ENTIRE back porch, roof and all. Not a project that we had really planned for, but Jeff's dad and brother's started Thursday and Finished Saturday afternoon. We still have a LOT of clean-up to do, but at least I have a porch again.
And lastly, Chowder was in GREAT need of a MAJOR hair cut, so he got clipped today and to me he doesn't even look like the same dog, so I'm hoping it grows in pretty fast. He's still adorable and I can't help but love him.








3 Things to Say:
umm...I think you got ripped off. Looks like they sold you some dead trees!! HA, Just teasing. I'm excited to see the end result!
For the Valentine blocks- all you do is paint wood blocks, modge podge scrapbook paper on, then stamp the letters on, then you can add whatever accents you want.
I had to experiement a little until i found how i liked them the best-- But they are way fun & easy to make & you can decorate them practically any way you want w/ any holiday or saying.
so exciting to finally have some foliage!!! (i just love that word :)) can't wait to see pictures of your newly-installed grass!
Post a Comment