SO here is to a new body and new lifestyle! My trainer was telling me about the Gym's success stories and showed me all of these before/after pictures and I was thinking, DO I HAVE A BEFORE picture?? And he says, everyone has one, and he's right!! I found mine last night....I don't want to post it because I'm just not that comforatble letting all of you see me at my lowest point, but I will definitely show you my after!
I'm really pumped and excited to finally be motivated to be skinny again!! So ny summer time, Jeff won't be able to keep his hands off of me!!
I also got some cute pics from Valentines day! Jeff and bought me GORGEOUS roses and had them sent to me at work, which I LOVE and we went to dinner at Texas Roadhouse, where else?? So I will try to post those later!! Oh yeah....Jeff got money to get his Camaro tinted!! Boy was he a happy camper!







4 Things to Say:
You go girl! Keep it up!
Isn't there a small side of you that loves being sore- because it means you actually are accomplishing something.
you show him who's boss! Good for you to talk him down! I'm excited to see your awesome results!!
Jenny, I can't believe how imcredibly cute you are! And look at your new blog background. Jealous much?!! Let me know how the trainer thing goes. I think I need to get one too.
jenny! tachi and i joined a gym for the first time ever like 3 weeks ago and its the best thing we've ever done.
Post a Comment