That's right, count em up...4 lbs lighter my friends!!! I seriously couldn't believe my eyes! I was the happiest camper EVER!!! All of my incredibly hard work is paying off... I am now ever more motivated to keep going!!So then, that afternoon, we had family pics scheduled with One Happy Momma , and she did an awesome job! It was seriously SO fun, I can't WAIT to see how they turn out.
Afterwards we all went to dinner at Rosa's, yum, and went back to our house for a little family Guitar Hero. Pics and video to come later, Andy, my brother, was absolutely hilarious to watch. Kristy and Dave missed out on a good time!! But we brought it over to my parent's house on Sunday and Kristy and my mom got in on the action. Thanks to my family for an awesome weekend!! I don't think we've had that much fun together in a long time!!






9 Things to Say:
Congrats on the weight loss, that's awesome ! I think that's the only good thing about having the Flu. I have lost like 10 pounds. But naturally, I will gain it all back as soon as I feel better. Blah !
Congratulations!! That is sooo awesome! I am quite jealous. i need to get my butt in gear? How much do you pay for a trainer?
hey good to hear from you! are you guys kickin it in mesa, or have you become out-of-towners? we're doing good, i'm just busting it up at ASU and whatnot.
it was a fun weekend! To be honest I was a bit skeptical.....but we had fun!! jk guitar hero had to have been the highlight though!
hellllloooo slim shady! 4lbs totally rocks. i was just telling another friend of mine (who lost 10lbs in 6 weeks) that it took me 3 years to lose 15lbs - something is just not adding up here :) congrats to you-when you start seeing results it totally fules your fire i love it! keep up the good work girl!
AWESOME! Keep it up!
Way excited to see the family pics too.
Jenny,
It's Brett. . . just wanted to say hey!
I had so much fun with all of you guys!!
Glad that you had fun and WAY TO GO on the 4 lbs!
Jenny,You rock! You are officially my inspiration!! No I am not going to get a trainer, because lets be honest, they are a fortune and I am not made of money!! But I am going to follow your great example in getting it together. You are such a sweetheart, and I am going to call you tomorrow. Mark my words!! Love you!!
Post a Comment