Monday, January 21, 2008

Back to life...

I am finally back to somewhat normal health, and No I'm not preggo, Jeff is thanking his lucky stars for that. I'm just EXTREMELY tired, and am HAtINg the fact that I have to get out of bed again at 4:30am for work, but I do get to leave at 2pm, so I can't REalLy complain!

In other news...Jeff and I have finally set a plan to landscape our front yard!! We are SO excited and I can hardly wait to get RID of our dirt in the front yard. The first addition is coming on Wednesday. We are having 5 of these planted...
 These are called Crepe Myrtle's. They are all going in the front yard and I am SO EXcItEd. I will take some pics as soon as they get planted.

In some mORe other nEws....I got released as the R.S. Chorister and am now a Beehive Advisor in YW!! I was pretty nervous about it, but I gave my first lesson yesterday and it went really well.  The girls are really fun and excited to have someone so close to their age as a leader. Jeff was released as a Scout master and is now the 14 year old Sunday School Teacher, which he is LoVInG!!!!!

2 Things to Say:

Jen said...

So glad you are feeling better!

I'm excited to see how the landscaping turns out! Way Fun!

Dwiggins said...

I'm happy that your finally feeling better, I'm fighting the same junk and no one should have to go through that!!!