Saturday, December 1, 2007

What a weekend...

So this weekend has been a little jam packed, but it sure has been fun. Yesterday we took Jeff to the airport. he flew to Salt Lake to drive into Idaho to install a garage door for a friend. What a guy huh? It was raining and traffic was fun, but this is what I got to come home to.





This is my very WET dog!! I have never known a dog who likes to be wet and in the rain, that is why I LOVE my dog. He is like NO other dog out there. I brought him in, bathed him and got him all clean, and all night he was pawing at the door to go outside and play in the rain.


Then today, my soon to be sister-in-law, Lisa, had her bridal shower and here are a few pictures of some of the interesting outfits she received. Nothing like being embarrassed in front of your mom's friends and your grandma!! I am glad those days are over for me. But it was a great shower. Lisa made out like a bandit!!




So, I guess it wasn't all that jam packed because here I am on saturday night, alone, and blogging.

2 Things to Say:

onehm said...

Oh man...You were alone? The three of us could have gone out. I would have been MORE THAN happy to get a sitter, and DH was at the ASU game. It would have been perfect!!

Jen said...

AW i miss the good o'le bridal shower day's- those were the best!