
I think I use this picture a LOT, but I like it so OH WELL. Yesterday, my man turned the big 31. Jeff got his birthday wish and had it rain all day and night yesterday! He got LOTS of fun stuff for his Camaro, which he is SO excited for. I will post some more pictures of his exciting gifts and his b-day party with the family.
I need to let the blogging world know how much I LOVE THIS MAN. Jeff is my best freind. I don't know what I would do in this world without him. He makes me smile and laugh whenever I'm having a bad day. Even though he is 7 1/2 years older than me, I think we fit together so perfectly. I hope Jeff had the greatest birthday and I love him SO much.
Happy Big 31 babe!!






3 Things to Say:
Jenny! of course i remember you! yay! how are you!? i have been doing so good! gosh A LOT has changed since i last saw you. I actually served a mission! :) and LOVED IT! and now i have been married for almost a year to a wonderful man that waited for me:) and we are going to have a baby! :) life is great! what have you been up too?? congrats on your marriage! so glad you found me! :)
Jenny, thanks for finding me and commenting! It was so fun to hear from you. I am so glad you're happy! Your husband sounds so sweet. Keep in touch!
That was such a cute post! Thanks for sharing!
Post a Comment